We invite you to attend a Sunday morning service and will strive to make you feel welcome. The following information may be helpful in making your visit a positive experience.
Sunday Morning Worship Schedule
Our Sunday Morning Worship Schedule is as follows:
9:00 Sunday School for all ages
10:00 Coffee & Fellowship
10:30 Worship Service
Map and Directions
Where to Park and Where to Go
Parking is available on the west and east ends of our campus.
Upon arrival, please proceed to the patio area near the center of our campus. A welcome table is available near the entrance to the sanctuary.
What to Expect in a Worship Service
While our services may vary from week to week, a typical worship service has the following elements:
- Welcome and announcements
- Music and singing led by a worship team with vocalists, guitar, piano/keyboards, bass, and drums/percussion
- Sermon - a scripture based message from the pastor
- Offering - the offering is for members and regular attenders, visitors are encouraged to enjoy the service with no obligation to give
- Closing Song
We offer nursery care during the Sunday School hour and the worship service for infants and toddlers under three years of age. Your child's needs will be cared for by loving volunteers.
Children's Church meets every Sunday. Children's Church is for children ages three through grade two. Children and their leaders are dismissed from the adult worship service prior to the sermon. In their own setting, children worship God by singing, praying, and listening to Bible stories. Children are dismissed when the adult service concludes.
- Wheelchair Access - Our sanctuary is easily accessible to people in wheelchairs.
- Hearing Assistance - If you may have difficulty hearing, we will be glad to loan you a personal hearing device. These are radio receivers with an ear bud that you place in your ear. You can easily control your own volume level. These units are made by Williams Sound and are compatible with many churches and other venues.
What to Wear
Trinity is a "come as you are" church. Jeans or ties are equally welcomed.